Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm giving into the trend!

So I received a link to Micaela's blog and that was the last straw. I decided I'd give in and start one myself so I can at least have the links to everyone else's blog in one centralized location. So here is our family's blog. TADAH! Here is the background on our family, which anyone reading this probably knows. John and I have been married for 6 years. We have three kids now: Carston is 4, Avery is 2, and Macy is 6 weeks old. I have just barely returned to the land of the living now that I'm not pregnant! We live in Orem and pretty much lead a normal life. This blog will probably consist of pictures of my kids, details about the silly things they say, and maybe every once in awhile some adult conversation will be thrown in.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Adult conversations huh? Interesting.

M said...

I'm glad I could drag you down with me.

geri said...

It's about time you caved to peer pressure!