Thursday, November 8, 2007

Copper Anyone?


Today, I'm Grateful for Avery. She swallowed a penny, threw up, and got a dish cloth to wipe it up. I found out in the reverse order. I saw her get the dish cloth, then I found her throw up, and then I found the penny in it while I was cleaning it up. "Avery did you swallow this penny?" "Uh-Huh." What a funny girl.

3 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

ohh. Poor Avery. She is so cute. I can totally just see her doing it though and not telling you. What a doll. I LOVE this picture. It's way cute. Hallie has that same dress as Dev.

KarliSue said...

Natalie,
Your kids are so cute!!! I had so much fun seeing you yesterday! My Karston hasn't stopped talking about his new friend that has the same name. Thanks again for having us over. We need to get together again soon!!

Heather M. said...

I read this while listening to I'll Stand By You. It made me cry. Thanks for sharing. I love reading your blogs. Heather