Monday, November 5, 2007

I've Been Tagged

So I was tagged by my friend Geri, and I've tried to come up with 6 fairly revealing things about myself:
1. I take REALLY hot showers. Whenever I shower, John thinks that I am literally burning myself.
2. I love POWER TOOLS. I'm always excited if we have a new project that requires obtaining a new power tool and learning how to use it. We have finished a basement, and pretty much remodeled our entire house. I love taking something unattractive and seeing how good we can make it look. I have yet to lose any fingers, and I've only been electrocuted a few times.
3. I have millions of MOLES. Seriously. I think I'll die of skin cancer one day because I can't keep track of them. I have moles on my belly button, inbetween my toes, pretty much everywhere.
4. I'll stay up all night READING A BOOK. So this one isn't too original, but I really do love reading. I'm pretty eclectic and will read any genre.
5. I didn't eat SALSA until I was married. Let's just say that I'm a cautious eater (Carston gets it from his mother). There are a lot of things that I still don't eat, though Heather has me beat with the sheer number of foods she obstains from, but I am slowly increasing the variety in my diet. Still though, hold the mayo and mustard and pickles, don't offer me any meat other than chicken or ground beef, and don't even think about seafood. Poor John. Good thing we go to my mom's for Sunday dinner!
6. Ummmm.... I can walk on my hands for a long time.

Okay, now I'm supposed to tag six people. Jenny, Tasha (since I know you started one!), Micaela (have you been tagged?), Karli, and I guess that's all I can think of! I'm so good at this.

5 comments:

M said...

Idea for next post: pictures of your house. Please... the last time I was there, you were picking which wood to go on the kitchen floor. This post reminded me of chicken nuggets w/ ketchup and french bread w/ strawberry soda. :) I love you.

M said...

Also- what are you reading right now? I could use an all night binge.

Heather O'Brien said...

I love it. I didn't know you take Really Hot Showers. It must run in the fam because OB always says the same thing about me. That's funny. And I declare a handstand contest when I come home. I'll waste your trash! Remember in gymnastics we'd try to win the contest to get the candy bar? That was fun. And my multicolored unitard? Oh! I'm having flashbacks! ha ha. Love you.

KarliSue said...

Natalie,
I love reading about you! I can't believe you hadn't ever tried Salsa until after you got married. Okay I am going to have to think of stuff to write in my blog. Thanks for tagging me. I'm excited for Friday!! Talk to you soon

Mom said...

You stinker! And I was just telling Jason today how I haven't touched the blog since the last time I saw you...! :)