So I'm going to copy my friend Karli and try to write something everyday that Im grateful for. Thanks for the good idea Karli! So today I'm grateful for
Sister Beck's Talk from Conference: Mothers Who Know. This talk touched me when I heard it, and the thing that I really commited to was doing less. I know that sounds sarcastic. She talked about doing less things that pulled you away from your family, spending less time involved with media and more time thoughtfully involved with your family, things like that. So I have changed things in our daily routines, and I am grateful for the changes that has made in our family.
1 comment:
Natalie,
I love this talk also! I totally cried through the whole talk during conference. I loved that she kept repeating "Mothers who know" Thank you for sharing what you are Thankful for it really helps me and gives me strength. You are amazing!
Post a Comment