Friday, October 9, 2009

Me and the Floor

As our family size has increased, it has brought changes for me and the kitchen floor.

John and me:
"Wow, I can't believe the floor needs cleaning, I just cleaned it a few weeks ago."
John, me, and Carston:
"Wow, I just cleaned the floor last week, but I guess it needs it again."
John, me, Carston, and Avery:
"Hmmm...I guess I'll clean the floor again even though I did it a few days ago."
John, me, Carston, Avery, and Macy:
"Oh man, I just cleaned the floor yesterday and it already needs it again."
John, me, Carston, Avery, Macy, and Kate:
"Seriously? I just cleaned this five minutes ago!"

2 comments:

Jill said...

Somehow I'm at the last one and I only have two. What the heck? I wonder what my floor will look like when I have four! I sympathize with you. Clean floors are a luxury I've had to sacrifice since I'm not willing to clean them as often as needed to actually keep them clean.

Amber said...

AMEN!