Ohhhh! I like this years pumpkins! They are way cute. Love the lion. How creative. I love that you do this. Miss you!
Adorable!! what are the green things? and the lips? So clever!! Love, mom
Loved these! We didn't get to carve ours yet with all that was going on with Grandpa. I told Cy we are going to do it anyway! This gave me an idea that we should do a Turkey or Santa Clause and then I would be behind but ahead!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ohhhh! I like this years pumpkins! They are way cute. Love the lion. How creative. I love that you do this. Miss you!
Adorable!! what are the green things? and the lips? So clever!!
Love, mom
Loved these! We didn't get to carve ours yet with all that was going on with Grandpa. I told Cy we are going to do it anyway! This gave me an idea that we should do a Turkey or Santa Clause and then I would be behind but ahead!!!
Post a Comment