Andrew, I just wanted to say I love you. Thank you so much for asking Carston if he wanted to play at recess. I don't know who you are or what you even look like, but I love you. Mrs. Roberts
Oh Yay! It's so hard to be a parent sometimes. Carston is the cutest. Remember, with time, everything gets better. And if it's not better, you just need more time :). Love you. P.S. Do you know you have a christmas song on your blog? Song #2 that you need to delete!!!
2 comments:
Awww!
Oh Yay! It's so hard to be a parent sometimes. Carston is the cutest. Remember, with time, everything gets better. And if it's not better, you just need more time :). Love you. P.S. Do you know you have a christmas song on your blog? Song #2 that you need to delete!!!
Post a Comment