Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chelsey, Ice Cream, Grandma, Build-a-Bear



Chelsey came into town for a quick visit. I never fail to leave my camera in my purse the whole time while my sisters are here. I'm just too busy chatting it up and having fun hanging out with them to be bothered with pictures. I did manage to pull it out when Chelsey bought them ice cream, and when Grandma let the girls redeem their Birthday Build-A-Bears. I feel a little bad that Cho is the last to have kids, so her visits usually revolve around nap times, kid-friendly restaurants, etc. But she is the best sport and trudges along like there isn't anything else she'd rather be doing. She is also an amazing hair stylist! The Sunday before I left for girls' camp, all kinds of craziness was going on with that, and I seriously felt like I was at the end of my rope. I just kept saying, "Don't talk to me about it or I'm going to start crying!" John took the kids home and put them to bed, and then Chelsey cut my hair. After that, the world was a little better place :) It never ceases to amaze me how much hair can influence your life :) Anyway, I'm so grateful to have Chelsey for my sister. We are six years apart, but I've always thought of us as close together like Heather and I (17 months). She is the best! Hopefully one day soon we'll all get to live by each other.



The girls were so cute making their animals. Macy picked out the white horse first thing, and then Avery struggled until we informed her it was okay to get the same animal. Apparently she thought they had to be different :) Thank you Grandma Robin! And next time I promise not to tag along and spoil it all by reeling at the preposterous price tags of everything involved :)

2 comments:

Chelsey Meier said...

You are too sweet!!! I just love you! It was so much fun to come home and spend time with you and the family! I love you lots! Someday we'll live closer!

Heather O'Brien said...

That is so cute! Next time me and Cho need to plan our trips at the same time. I am already missing you!