Carston includes a lot of the same things in his prayers. He is always grateful for Grandma and Uncle Brett and Jace and Callie and Bron. He also always asks that he can have good dreams. Sometimes even after he has said his prayers at night, he'll yell out that he's thinking about bad things so I'll tell him to say another prayer. Avery, as usual, feels the urge to copy him and so she has started to yell out that she as well is thinking about bad things. So she'll have to say another prayer too (with a smirk on her face, thinking she's pulled one over on me). I guess Carston has felt some sympathy for her, and he now says, "bless me and Avery that we can have good dreams." I thought that was sweet of him. Last night, he expounded further: "Bless me and Avery that we can have good dreams. And if you know her, then give it to her too."
3 comments:
That is cute! Weston still makes me say his prayer and he'll just repeat.
ummm...why isn't he thankful for me? You must not talk about me enough. Get with it! j/k. That's so cute.
That is really cute. One day I will have a child that won't make me say half the prayer.
Post a Comment