When my cousin dropped off Carston from preschool the other day (we carpool), she informed me it was free zoo day. So of course, I dropped all my plans, loaded up a backback, strapped the kids in the car, and headed off. After a pitstop (regardless of the fact that I had made everyone go before we left-at what age do you graduate from that ritual?) that lasted 20 minutes because I couldn't figure out how to get back on I-215 going in the right direction (I found your Disney store Breanne), we arrived. As entertaining as the animals were (the poor Zebras were in the corner with their backs to everyone) I think Carston's favorite part was looking at the map and Avery's was the fruit roll-up from Bobbi Ann. I'm sure Macy took it all in though. As soon as she can talk, she'll probably rattle off all the names of the animals she saw. 


Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
2 comments:
Have you been forgetting to blog?? 8 posts in one day must be a record! And yay, Disney Outlet!!
Nix that. It was 8 posts in 2 hours!!
Post a Comment