Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Macy is 8 Months Old


Here is my sweet little baby. Sometimes I just can't get enough of her. Especially at night after the other two kids are in bed. As much as I love that time alone (love is not a strong enough word!), sometimes I just can't stop playing with her. She is always so eager to play and smile. She makes John laugh because he says she is already trying to hide her smile. She'll try to keep it in control, but her mouth just ends up turning into this cute little "o". She is crawling like a mad woman now. You can tell she enjoys this new mode of mobility. I just got her one of those little mesh things, the things you put food into so your baby won't choke. It was so funny to watch her attack it for the banana inside. She loves to reach up and touch people's faces right now. She loves Carston and Avery and will follow them on all fours into whatever room they choose to play in. Sometimes she'll barely make it in and then they decide to go somewhere else. So off she'll trudge. I'm so grateful to have her in our home and family.

No comments: