
What would I have done without my family this December. Between all my visits to the doctor and the dentist, they ended up watching my kids a ton. It is always hard for me to ask people to watch my kids, so I'm so grateful to them for serving me so much. My kids love going to Grandma and Grandpa's house. They always make them feel so special and important. And it was so fun for Hallie to be here so they could play with her too. This picture is when my mom and sister watched the kids so I could go to the hospital and have Kate. Thank you so much Mom, Heather, and Chelsey. All of you are always so willing to help me when I need you, and I hope you'll always let me do the same for you. I love you guys and can't imagine my life without you.
No comments:
Post a Comment