One month sure goes by a lost faster with a baby on the outside rather than the inside! I love having sweet baby Kate in our home. I love how her little body just molds to mine when I hold her. I love that she makes grown men forget that baby talk is embarrassing and that they shouldn't smile without any reserve. And I love that she makes me slow down and linger over the simple pleasures of every day.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
4 comments:
That is a precious smile- so darling! She is beautiful. I love that you are soaking it up, just the right thing to do.
I love that babies smile at a month old! It's just so rewarding! She is so beautiful!
What a beautiful baby! I love how you captured the moment in the picture! It is very precious!
Okay...
I LOVE the picture of Kate smiling. It makes me want a baby again, except I just want the smiles and not all the other stuff that comes with it.
She's so darling.
Post a Comment