Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Year's Eve 2008

We had the best New Year's Eve party. We took all our gaming systems over to my mom's and John rigged up an awesome set up. We had two big screens set up in the same room-one for the Wii and one for the Playstation. We played Rockband, MarioKart, Lego Batman, and Wii sports. It was so much fun. I love having family to hang out with. Chelsey wins the prize for "best vocals", Carston wins for "best driving" ability, Mom wins "worst driver", Dad takes "best bowler", Grandpa Dick gets "Oldest Golfer", OB wins a prize for "most enthusiastic singer", Heather gets one for "non-sarcastic best vocals", Jared wins a prize for "Longest time stuck in the same spot on Lego Batman", John gets a prize for "All around best band member", and of course I get the prize for "Saving Jared and Carston from being stuck indefinitely on Lego Batman."

2 comments:

Breanne said...

You rock for helping them get past Batman. I admit that the game can be hard in places :)

Heather O'Brien said...

you know I'm the best singer ever!! But I'm offended I didn't get best drummer! don't you know I was in band? he he.