Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Temptations

With four small children, attempting to keep the kitchen floor clean is nearly impossible. I don't even know how many times a day I clean that floor, and most of the time to look at it, you'd think I hadn't cleaned it in months. Well, today as I was cleaning up the crumbs in the kitchen for the MILLIONTH time, I thought about getting a dog. Forget the fact that my kids have been wanting one forever and I told them we can't get one until our house is baby free, forget the fact that it will be an issue every time we go on vacation, forget the fact that it would shed hair, forget the fact that it would be another Being to feed, bathe, and clean up its poop.......Just imagine......spotless floors every second of every day with no sweeping or vacuuming.........Mmmmm.........sounds heavenly.

1 comment:

Chelsey Meier said...

Carston is a very responsible six year old. I vote give him a puppy! :)