My mom gave me a better idea. Instead of getting a dog, maybe the neighbors would let me borrow theirs a few times a day to come in and "vacuum" the kitchen for me. Next time Jenny comes for a visit, I'm seriously going to ask her :) My mom might have been kidding when she mentioned it, but it sounds like a great alternative to me.
5 comments:
No. Robin would have said vacumn.
John, you big booger!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how to spell that word either but it means the same as you big poop! j/k
I must admit your comment made me laugh. In Montana they spell vacumn, VACUMN or VACUUMN. Yes!
Nad, you made my day. I live for the posts. So fun to hear all the funny and cute things the kids say. Thanks for loving my grandkids. You are a good mom!
Mom
That's a much better idea! If you get a dog, you're just going to have to pick up it's poop! I'd rather pick up food then poop! Or maybe you could train your dog to eat that too.he he. That was gross. I loved reading all the quotes from your kids and stuff. So cute.
Or better yet, get one of those small robot vacuums. In the long run, it will be way cheaper than a dog. But then again, I pretty much hate dogs.
Also, your kids' sayings were very very funny. They seem like real cuties.
Post a Comment