whew! Not so bad. When I first saw the picture I thought it was going to be a post about all the shoes your kids have grown out of. That drives me crazy!
You can borrow my water bath for canning anytime. And I just googled the canning instructions. I'll come over and help you- or at least keep you company!
What are you canning? I want to help. Is it peaches? When?? The shoe thing is so cute. I love how she used to always go get everyone's shoes for them when it was time to go.
OHHH that's so great! That could be a Mormon Ad! So sorry we missed you last week. Took a little longer to fix the window on our car than we thought. I so wanted to visit with you and hug those adorable kids. Next time!! Love you!
5 comments:
whew! Not so bad. When I first saw the picture I thought it was going to be a post about all the shoes your kids have grown out of. That drives me crazy!
You can borrow my water bath for canning anytime. And I just googled the canning instructions. I'll come over and help you- or at least keep you company!
Macy cracks me up. She's always loved to organize the shoes.
That is so cute!
What are you canning? I want to help. Is it peaches? When?? The shoe thing is so cute. I love how she used to always go get everyone's shoes for them when it was time to go.
Mom
OHHH that's so great! That could be a Mormon Ad! So sorry we missed you last week. Took a little longer to fix the window on our car than we thought. I so wanted to visit with you and hug those adorable kids. Next time!! Love you!
Post a Comment