I'm so glad I'm not the last one to post about December and all its festivities :) It seems like my life continues to get busier and busier (I guess that's what happens when I keep popping out kids :) but I really do love almost every minute of it and want to remember all these sweet moments with my family. I was awful about getting out the camera this year though, and I vow not to do that again because the pictures are what trigger my memories. I do need to let myself off the hook a little bit because I was dealing with a sick baby the week of Christmas. I'm the awful mom whose baby threw up at the Christmas Eve party where 50 of John's relatives were gathered. I was impressed with myself for holding back the tears long enough until I got home. I felt so bad knowing that everyone would be pretty upset if their kids woke up puking on Christmas. No one wants that. I've got the best sister-in-law though who sent me a sweet text telling me not to worry. Little kindnesses truly do go a long way. Anyway here is my catch up :) And I still have a few more to come...hopefully.
1 comment:
Natalie, you've got a great family, not that I need to tell you that. I really really love reading your thoughts, seeing your pictures, and laughing over funny moments that really seem to only happen to you. :) Love y'all! (and p.s., don't bother checking my blog--still haven't updated it yet!)
Post a Comment