This girl is SOOO ready for the potty. I keep feeling guilty remembering how the other two had accomplished the feat of potty training long before the 2 year 7 month mark. Dang preschool and 1st grade. All those trips driving to drop off and pick up sure make it hard to stay home for a day with the floor covered in plastic and towels. And dang all the after-Christmas clearance. Because those sure aren't helping either. I can't miss the Target clearance (mutiple times and multiple stores). Or the Dillards New Year's day one. Or the Kmart pj's one. Or the Barnes and Noble one. Or.......Sorry, I got distracted remembering my personal store that is nicely organized in the basement. Back to the story at hand. My little go-getter seems to be taking it upon herself. There is a chocolate chip prize for any pee-pees in the potty. At least five times in the last two days she has taken it upon herself to get her diaper off while I'm running in to find her peeing on the pot. Very exciting. However, tonight when she took off her diaper after she pooped.....NOT so exciting. I love this little girl. She has one huge independant streak that I'll have to try and keep up with!
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
2 comments:
You go Macy! You can do it all by yourself--I know you can.
Love Grandma Robin
maybe that is what Peyton was trying to do when she got in and sat in the toilet :). They are going to be trouble together when they get older!
Post a Comment