Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I have a love-hate relationship with doing hard things. I know it is good for me, that I'm better for doing them, but sometimes I am so scared to death to do them. If you think of me on Thursday night, say a little prayer because that is when I'll be doing my hard thing. Hopefully. Unless I chicken out. But that isn't really an option at this point. So yeah. Send a little courage and serenity my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think you are amazing and I've been praying for you!
Nat, you are AMAZING! Cho is right. You are great and such a good example. Good luck! Love your guts.
now I am curious about what you had to do. Whatever it was I hope that it went well. I loved your carston story with the chili. I have the same struggle with Zane. It is all a battle of the wills. They will hold out sometimes until they are ready to wilt but good for you for being so strong.
What was it...another lipsinc? :)
Post a Comment