A lot of my time has been spent keeping my kids kissable. Between the doughnuts from Grandpa on Sunday, the long hours outside, Macy's obsession with the sandbox, her determination to feed herself, and the glitter from Carston's teacher (I swear she dumped a whole bottle in his hair-he's washed it multiple times and his head is still covered in it) keeping these kids clean and presentable could be a full-time job :)
A lot of time has been spent keeping up with the babies :) Kate has turned into a spaz in like one day. She figured out how to roll over, and it seems that she is now attempting to exert full energy in all areas to see if she can figure out anything else she's capable of. She is a wiggling, yelling, smiling kid now. And little miss Macy is always running on full speed. She never ever wants to come inside, as soon as I tell her to come in she takes off on the big wheel as fast as her little feet can go-although her feet really aren't that little I guess since I can not find ANY sandles that can handle their plumpness.
Keeping all these mouths fed is also quite a task. Here is our recent trip to Costco. Hmmmm....Where should we put the food? My "produce" looks pretty good if I do say so myself. And yes John, I'm taking the credit :)
2 comments:
The shopping cart looks similar to mine. Too cute!
I have a leash if you want to borrow! It saved me a few times at Disneyland! I almost wish it still fit Mara!
Post a Comment