Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vote for Me-I'm Responsible!

Today Carston came home with his first sunburn because I didn't put sunscreen on him when he slip-n-slide-ed at his friend's house, and Macy pushed Kate, who was in the stroller, right off the sidewalk and she crashed onto the street (while I was 15 feet away). Anyone want to nominate me for the "Mother of the Year" award? I think today's events would totally get people's vote :)

P.S. Carston totally ate his dinner tonight without me nagging AT ALL even though it involved almost no food that he cares for! Way to go Carston!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Yeah for Carston!!!!!!!!!!!
Boo Hoo for little Kate. Is her brain okay??? (That was for John.)
Love, Mom

Amber said...

Whatever! You are an incredible mom!!!

Shelene said...

I don't know....one of runs a close second...I will have to tell you my fathers day idea...brilliant.....ly stupid.