I realize that most of the following letters probably don't interest anyone, so I feel the need to reiterate that this blog is used for family history and scrapbooking :) It is easier to have everything in one centralized location :) So this is permission to not feel guilty if you don't feel like reading what some might describe as sappy letters :) And I have to give a shout out to my sister Heather for all the awesome pictures. She rocks! And just so no one thinks we have the prim, proper, perfect family....here's this picture :)
John is so proud of the fact that he's smiling at the camera. Don't tell him he wasn't doing what he was supposed to. I should blow this one up for the wall. The ones where everyone is sitting, smiling at the camera seem so fake :)
3 comments:
You are such a great mom. How cute of you to write these letters. They are pretty lucky to have you. I love this pic. It cracks me up.
I loved each of those letters! How sweet are you? You are such an amazing mommy!
I love the pic. It's totally real life :)
Post a Comment